Tuesday 3 July 2007

Another Oscars-style speech courtesy of yours truly


OMG! This is just so unreal it doesnt actually feel like we r goin!
*I would just like 2 mention da fact that only 1 PERSON commented on r last blog - we feel so unloved!!!!! (PE dept u should b ashamed of urself) Oh well, we know its cos u r saving all da comments 4 when we are acually out there.......Miss Ellard i hope you notice that this is nearly perfect english!

I am currently packing my suitcase frantically trying 2 keep within the baggage restrictions - but theres no way i am leaving my mock-croc dolly shoes @ home..... lol!

Right, before we 4get ahead of ourselves, it wouldn't have ever been possible without the help and support of so many people who have been behind us all the way.
Most importantly, *Miss Katie Broadribb* who has played an integral part in this right from day 1.
*The whole art department - for being so helpful in helping me make the model*
*Miss Rachel Collins - for believing in us and taking us 2 the finals*
*Holly Sandberg - cos we luv u*
*Our families - 4 constantly putting up with us n supportin us*
*And anyone elsse who i have forgotten 2 mention - i do sincerely apologise!!!*
Right, serious stuff over.

I had a very useful piece of advice from Mr Grant yesterday - never eat yellow snow. We shall b sure to ensure that this does not happen 2 us - we'll let tom try it first!

I fink we shall build a record-breaking snowman while we r out there! lol!
G2G c u all 2moz!
Tali..x.x
XxXXxXXxxxXXxXXxX

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm this really isnt fauir
cause if i winthen miss shows me dressed up as a women in assmebly, or worse in the cinmea, and if i lose then well ill have to face miss

i dunno wat to do, hmmm, see i see that as a threat and not very nice, might tell mr threfall, then again i dunno how hell understand about me dressed as a women so that could b a rong move, umm ok im stuck

cal

Anonymous said...

not that i eve dressed as awomen oviously

damn it thats another comment

Natures Angels (x..Tali..x.x) said...

If u show me, ill tel u wot 2 do cos i wont mock u or nefin....... lol! Dont worry - i no men hu av dressed as a woman b4 - tom c wore my netball skirt n my dad dressed up as my stepmum (i would like 2 add that it aint summat he regularly indulges in - he was pretty smashed n we were all playin spin the bottle on Xmas Eve)lol! Callum my frend, u will one day realise that life isnt fair. lol! Miss Weids is far 2 gr8 a competition 4 u - UL NEVA WIN!!! lol! Good luck - plz win! XxxXxXxxxXXXXxxxXxXxxX

Natures Angels (x..Tali..x.x) said...

Look, If ANYone wants anyfink, PLZ let me know now _ THIS IS UR LAST CHANCE 4 REQUESTS!!!!!!!! (no matter how strange they seem, we will do our utmost best to obtain it!) lol! But seriously, this is your LAST CHANCE SALOON!!!!! lol! we need 2 know asap!
XXXXxxxxXxXXXXxXxXXXXxXxxxxXXXX

Unknown said...

Hi,
Sorry i havent commented in a while but i have been busy fixing laptops and on work experience lol (they are totally unrelated lol work experience is at a vets lol)
You were all really good on da news and you were so worried about mucking it up nat but you didnt in the end. It a good thing that mich could get back in time lol.
I cant beleive it is only tomorrow that you go!! im gonna miss you all loads...!!!!
Be careful at the airport and dont leave your case unattended cos of da terror stuff at the mo but im sure you will all be fine.
How long is your flight?
Dont get too bored lol!

Talk again soon
Aaron
;-D

Wow my longest comment yet lol!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmminteresting, im quite worried about your step dad, but it wasnt jst me it was gunbo too, jst so u no

and im sorry but im far gr89er than miss and she nos it too,she jst doesnt wantto admit it but there u go, thats wat everybody whois goin to fareham is like ( i think i spelt it rong)

anywayhavea gd time, dnt gettoo cold and dnt fall over board, on purpose, although iftom jst acciedntally knocks you as u go past, ims ure thats acceptable. Jokes only jokin

The Vicar

Miss O'Brien said...

Hey everyone. Finally figured out how to respond to your blog!! Hope you all have a fantastic time and those who are away from now until the end of term... how lucky are you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Natalie,
Still fink u shd rite properly.
U R BIG trouble when I next c u, I red some of your comments to VICAR, and u mentioned something that was mean't 2b kept secret....

Anonymous said...

Hi, Hope ur having a amazin time. Keep posting all the stuff u've been doing on the blog, if you can. And don't stop having fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love u tom

Anonymous said...

I love u tom

Anonymous said...

I love u tom

Anonymous said...

I hope u guys r having a gr8 time!!! I am already mad after just one day of being with O2!! Please email me and keep me sane. Nic said that u arrived safe and that u r on BBC Breakfast on Tuesday. I will watch!! Oh and Potts said something about fire arms - please explain!!
Enjoy ur time!!
Missing u
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I'm not very good with the Blog/Text speak,but I hope to keep up to date with your experiences. Have a gr8 time

Anonymous said...

well it beats being at WIldern today. Have fun Mr Knight

Anonymous said...

hi dean here, how is every1? seen any polar bears?

well michelle's msn name said tlk 2 us in the arctic so hopefully u'll get this message whle ur there.

hope u have a gr8 time

Dean

P.S mich, wot r u takin as money 4 china, travellers cheques?